<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7476769921544912155?origin\x3dhttp://shoutoutlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Weirder.
Sunday, May 9 9:18 PM
Happy Birthday to Gary and Andrew.
Happy Mothers' day. =]

Didn't have the mood to blog for the past few days.
Life hav been getting weirder. Hahas.
I am still wondering if there is a word like this.
-.-

Hmm.
Feeling weird these days.
Is it because it's coming..
Or is it because it's leaving..
Hahahas.

Anyway,
I began to think, really think..
What is right, what is wrong..
What I should, what I shouldn't..

Hmm,
A finger was swollen...
Donno whats the reason behind..
But one good thing is..
I have seen a doctor this morning!
Alright, eat medi eat medi..
Apply cream apply cream..
And worse of all, the medi is SO BITTER.
=[

Life is now full of school work, activities..
And surprises love to take a ride to your doorstep every single day.
Lalalala.

Good luck, Amanda.

ahDA'=]

--
Silence may be golden, but it is not acceptance.
Overall, it's a form of respect only.

--
Just walk away, don't turn back anymore.
Not worth it at all, you understand?

About here

MY shout out life =]

Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled.

Tag here

.

HIStory here

October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011