Time to blog.
Sunday, December 13 10:28 PM
Sunday.A beautiful rest day.
Sleep and sleep...
Seriously not in the mood for stats revision.. =[
Hmm, had the cravings for cheese fries.
There I go KFC for dinner with mom.
Lalalas. =]
Slack slack day.
Why am I feeling so tired?
Uhh, I just realized..
Humans are weak..weaker than animals.
Sometimes I see lizards crawling around...
No matter how many times you tried to kill it, it still survived.
I know one, who stayed in the same roof as I do for quite some time.
It is...identical. =]
Sometimes I see dogs and cats with injured hands or legs..
When they are struggling to survive everyday with those weird medicine given by humans...
They struggled, but they still try their best to survive.
Unlike humans.
We always complain. We are so weak.
So easily to be knocked off. Boom, there it goes.

--
ahDA'=]