<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7476769921544912155?origin\x3dhttp://shoutoutlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Good friend.
Thursday, December 24 1:23 AM
Out in the morning for Stats project.
Did it till late noon.
Home. Showered.
Off to meet Dra. =]
Attended Philyouth Concert at VCH.
An unique one, I must say.
Nice. =]
It is always concert which makes my brain think non-stop.
Many things, memories, problems and friends.

ahDA'=]

--
Good friend.
How do each individual define this two words?
It may be someone whom you can talk anything to, or someone you could do anything for..
Or someone you are very comfortable with...

And I believe it is always a two way thing.
Give and take.

I have been thinking..
What if there is friendships that goes only one way?
If someone treats you as his/her very good friend, but you don't feel the same way at all?
What will you do?

Maybe to me..
I will just be my old happy-go-lucky self and hopes that the person gets my hints.
Hoping that the person will understand as I might feel uncomfortable.
As much as I would be a good friend to everyone, but sometimes..
Things just ain't the same for everyone.

Just like in relationships, you would not feel the same way for everyone who falls for you.
Feelings can't really cheat, I guess.
Ohh, another random post.

That's all for today.
Just being random. =]

About here

MY shout out life =]

Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled.

Tag here

.

HIStory here

October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011