<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7476769921544912155?origin\x3dhttp://shoutoutlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Family Outing.
Sunday, December 6 9:58 PM
A beautiful sunday.
Was suppose to be working today, but the event was canceled last minute.
So I went out with my parents.
It had been quite some time ever since I had spent time with them.
Went to Jurong Point.
I had a crazy shop at the popular.
Bought a lot of stuff.
Thanks to ahYong's training these years, I am so familiarize with JP, having no worries to bring two blur adults walking around.. =]
Hmm, suddenly miss him seh...Must find time to meet up with ahYong le. =]
Army boy, seem to be busier than anyone else.
Just like hubby, freaking long never meet up with him too. =[
Ahh, side tracked.
Okay, so yar, went home and studied for my POA tml.
And my parents went out to shop without ME!!
AND.......left me with no food.
I haven eat dinner till now luhhh...
But my dinner is coming back home..
Which is like...another 10mins ltr? =]
Uh, too hungry.

ahDA'=]

--
Some people just dont understand the attention you really need, while others seen it all too obvious.

About here

MY shout out life =]

Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled.

Tag here

.

HIStory here

October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011