<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7476769921544912155?origin\x3dhttp://shoutoutlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The rainy weather.
Saturday, November 21 9:58 PM
The rainy weather..not a good day for work.

Work at Labrador Park.
Small event, but I felt shagged thru-out.
Thanks for those who helped out. ^^
Maybe due to the sleepless night?
Went Bedok for dinner.
Took 25 home.

I had shared my views and I hope you will apply it. Somehow, I knew that it is never an easy choice to make when what you want is not the right choice. It is all the pain and sorrows, but it is a part of life.

ahDA'=]

--
Imagine we are all the same.
Imagine we agree about politics, religion and morality.
Imagine we like the same types of music, art, food and coffee.
Imagine we all look alike.
Sounds boring?
Differences need not divide us. Embrace diversity. Dignity is everyone's human right.

About here

MY shout out life =]

Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled.

Tag here

.

HIStory here

October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011