RainRainWalks
Thursday, November 5 11:29 PM
Rainy day..I wonder how many cats and dogs were drenched? Took a longer route to reach school this morning, and the macro lecture nearly brought me to the dreamland. So tired.
ShuBing was asking me to accompany her to walk home..Yar, walk home. *faints* So I bought a waffle and prepare for my TRIP. Walk, talk, crap... ^^ We had kOi after we walk and walk and walk under the big big sun with my thick jacket on!
NICE. *thats the best word to describe. haha.*
Home. Mummy-daughter bonding time again...and there goes my sleeps. =[
Went band at around 4plus, but the door is not open! Sadly, I roamed around the school for quite some time... Sectional. The room air-condition died on us. -.- Suffered with raindrops pouring downnnn... There's lots to work on. JY, ahDA.
So nice to have a person there to sing you a lullaby before you sleep. Thanks. ^^
ahDA
--
Don't depend too much on others, learn how to be independent. There will only be one soul there for you forever, and it's you, yourself.