<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7476769921544912155?origin\x3dhttp://shoutoutlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
New toilet bowl.
Tuesday, November 10 10:36 PM
Hi, it is still on the toilet bowl topic. -faints-

School. Had the berries yogurt before it is leaving NYP after today. HAHA. I will miss it, thats a part of my memories for the last two years. =x
Mind is still not working during tutorials. Wake up wake up AMANDA!
Lab lesson was fine.
Time flies, ICA is just around the corner.
Good luck man.

Rot till 7.30pm.
Had a critical thinking course for two hours. Trying my best to understand and catch the main points. Hopefully I can get something out of it 3wks later. hahas. =]

Toilet bowl.
It arrived to my lovely bathroom today. So Mom called and said, no using of bathroom until tml. I was like... WHAT? TML? Then how I .... >.<
Sadly, I have to go with it. So, end up using Dad's bathroom.. [the place that I will never go in more than twice a yr.] =[

Lets get started with projects.
Didn't had kOi for three days.

ahDA

--
If this war is going to be continued in this way, then I shall follow the flow. No point making it obvious to get colder responds in return. In the first place, I dont even have a choice.

About here

MY shout out life =]

Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled.

Tag here

.

HIStory here

October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011