<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7476769921544912155?origin\x3dhttp://shoutoutlife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Missing items.
Saturday, November 7 1:52 AM
HI!
Nearly late for tutorial today. Phew.
Had a birthday celebration after the lesson for TC aka Heley. LOL. =]
Cake, guitar-singing-dance.....
We went over to Grassroot, Nakedfish restaurant to have our lunch. ^^
NICE.
Happy bday Ching. ^^
After lecture, went to meet up with Joseph. Hahas, then we went to roam around the IT-fair in sch. Bought a laptop skin for my lappy. heee! Hopefully it will be nice..^^
Went hub to have dinner at MOF. Meet up with Tim and had a movie session. [PokerKing]. Not bad eh, at least I laughed. hahas. After the movie, we had kOikOikOi! Hee.. =]
Home.
Sian, I found out that I lost 20bucks. Sian, very sian.. moody liao. HAHA. Best of all, I dont even know how I lost it! Arghx... 20bucks ar 20bucks, faster come back ar....

ahDA

--
When curiosity did not killed the cat, it creates silent misunderstanding between people.


Okay, my mind is not working well, I don't know what am I typing about. I am still thinking about that 20bucks. hahas. =x

About here

MY shout out life =]

Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness when shared, is doubled.

Tag here

.

HIStory here

October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
February 2011