HS-SportsDay.
Thursday, November 5 12:15 AM
Today [4Nov] is Hospitality Sports Day!Lessons were draggy and I am falling asleep again.. Ended lecture early and we headed to the event area..However, registration will then start after an hour, so we slack at some corner. HAHA. Have fun crapping, taking photos, listening to guitar and songs... ^^
It was surprising that this event had been so successful.
Thanks. I really appreciate all these effort and support from all of you.
Had wind ensemble after the event. Shagged.
Do not walk away when you know that it is just plainly a misunderstanding.
I missed my kOi again. =[
--
I felt that, "sorry" is a special word that people use to apologize for something/to someone. However, not many people said that word from their heart, they said it for the sake of saying. Then, what is the point of saying? The felt of unrealistic just flew into my mind at that moment.
Disappointed with people who said it when they were so reluctant to do so.
ahDA