Crabby dinner.
Friday, November 27 9:36 PM
Being forced to woke up early in the morning thou it is public holiday! =[Went Orchard to meet up with Heihei.
We saw Dolly! Nice to see her after such a long long drift.
We went for a haircut.
Talk crap and have fun "playing" there.
I kinda like the new haircut. hee. =]
Home.
Suppose to study Macro, but then....
When Heihei is so engrossed in my itouch...
and I was finding some IP address or whatsoever....
So..hee..[Just have fun.]
Dinner with parents.
At the crabby place.
Its a belated celebration for mummy's birthday.
And still, she is the best mummy! ^^
Home.
Uh, concert is coming...DO COME SUPPORT. hee
Can get tickets from me! =]
Arh, the ants are coming for my barley water!!
Arhhh....RUN RUN RUN!~ =X
Okay, I am going to run with my barley water...
Byebye.
ahDA'=]
--
The bad is coming back. I must stop it!